Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lloyd Digital Drum La7000

Cage birds ....

you remember that I made about Tilda birds to a cage I bought for my daughter? because the other day I spent at home and saw this small little cage in the window, I really liked, I love the cages and the birds! I went and bought it, just left of the window and gave it to me. It is a cage ready to put a small seedling in the middle because it opens up, but I've put these two birds Tilda and has been thus requetebonita right? I had to put those sticks for the birds to sit there .....


Tilda I used the same fabrics that used for the birds I made for my daughter Christina as on canvas. These are somewhat smaller than the originals because the cage is smaller and I had to give the birds to these dimensions. Garnish and my workshop, I have to finish decorating ..... and is more or less finished .... do photos to prove it, I'm happy with my tallercito! my reinoooooooooooo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment