Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Black Particles In Infant Poop

.... Tilda Baby T

That's how I've been Tilda requetebonita the elephant! is along with the shirt before I showed a gift for a baby of 6 months, I hope you like her daddy because she is obviously not going to tell me ....;-)). It is the small model, which is larger, the new book by Tone Finnanger "Tilda Atélier"

I used the same fabrics for the shirts, the printed fabric flowers in pink dress, the body is the same as the head of the elephant's shirt and hair flower the same as the circle where the elephant is on the shirt. To decorate the same piquillo just not going here with pearl embroidery on the shirt, I felt better so what do you think? . Building did a lot of photos with the intention of making a tutorial when I have time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment