Sunday, April 24, 2011

Most Reliable Computers

Easter Draw! Detail

To celebrate Easter I made this little bunny that I feel very happy and spring. I took the model of a Japanese magazine and well .... as I always do I give my personal touch to detail what you think? Do you like? then I will draw between all the girls who put a message in this post, do not think that a big deal eh! is just a small detail, just to thank you tod @ s your attention and feedback to my work, there is no other claim. So prerequisite to the email address if you have no blog to contact you if you are the lucky in the draw. Give a few days later and the draw will do as always coincide with the winning number ONCE of Friday May 6 luck to all! each will have the number that matches the order to put your message if you were the No. 12 for example. this will be your number for the drawing.

Chelo

0 comments:

Post a Comment