Sunday, April 17, 2011

How Can I Hide My Screen And Projector



I have already finished the shirt with the dummy that I commented in the previous post, I began on Friday afternoon and just finished at the same time! What do you think? I think it has been beautiful and original "made in Chelsea" is so completely original, I hope my friends like it and if so .... will do it for the trip that we plan to St. Jean de Luz Fair "Quilt in Sud" held there every two years and we will not lose anything of mundooooooo! to me is one of the fairs I've attended that I really liked. I bought a basic white shirt with French manga because in May still cold to the north ... so that's why you have chosen this manga.
This photo shows in detail the model applied. I used a patterned fabric of small flowers in shades of pink and cream on turquoise background, I had this painting in a home and enough to make the shirts of all so that's one of the reasons why I chose it, also ... . of course, to look pretty. In the bottom of the dummy is the inscription " Sewing (Sewing) as significant for us right? Not going scalloped but applied to the plate after DMC embroidery in black letters and cut with pinking shears, to secure the pearl I edged with purple and put a loop at the top of the above are things that are happening to me on the go. .... ....
In the bottom of the skirt etredós I've put a house which was left over from some towels I did and after that lace pink shade that goes a little bit, little, puckered and fuck with sewing the bottom of the inset. In a piquillo neckline tied with a pink embroidered with pearls like fuchsia satin flower I did for the neckline. To finish the set a string of beads around neck. Ah! other details .... I trimmed the neckline of the shirt with embroidery in the same tone I used perl for the neckline of her dress, scapular stitch embroidery is very easy to do, dress the dummy is also applied the same item ... it was an experiment that occurred to me on the spot and I liked you have to innovate! instead of using the scallop I used on the dark side of the dummy changed in that area about scapular. I hope you liked the shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment