Monday, April 11, 2011

Where To Put The Paintings In Poptropica

....



This is a shirt I made for a 6 months to do this I used a white T-shirt basic of which is sold at Zara for a gift ..... you have to do my daughter Cristina.

why the elephant
As the new book "Tilda Atélier" I love it! I think he was extremely nice and funny,


I used a floral pattern in shades of pink elephant's ear on a background of turquoise branded fabric left over from my other work, for head cloth that gave me my friend Reyes to make dolls that I'm doing well .... the elephant in the wrist when you finish the show ..... now I will show the shirt to match his elephant Tilda . I have sewn around a piquillo in pink. To decorate a tie and a button Tilda what you think? I think it is a cucada! I like a lot as has been .... the elephant is also being the most potxolaaaaaa!
I had problems with my blog ... apparently did not leave my entries posted in updates of blogs ..... but is solved!! I have not disappeared! thank goodness ..... I have warned

0 comments:

Post a Comment