Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oklahoma Freestyle Singlet

Workshop "Friday" April 8, 2011 Raffle quilt

And this Friday we met again in our workshop, missed Anais, Sonia and Marijose that as the three have children small they faced unforeseen and could not be with us.
Gloria took the books we had asked hemstitches Edisaxe , had bought Ana Maria before and loved it, well worth it because is very well explained in pictures.
There
see Ana M ยช crochet blanket color her, Ruth embroidering a Tilda in redwork, Sylvie giving your green beans, you are teaching Julia, and I sew a shirt for a baby, a gift you have to do my daughter Cristina , I'll show you when it's finished ....
other night and it lasted more between work and Charlet, until next Friday! As you may have to give you notice, I've dressed my blog primaveraaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment