Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Used Rifle Scopes Edmonton



As it is fresh from the oven! I just finished a while ago of naaaaaaaaa !!!!! I bought it on Saturday at the mall in C & A is a basic shirt in lilac, there are many other colors and only costs 5 €, for that price and a little imagination we can get a shirt like this exclusive right now I show .......

do you think?? Tilda is a reason those found on the Internet .... is a drawing in black and white and I've adapted to make the shirt because I liked a lot .... what more I struggled, as always, choose fabrics ..... uff! but ... I think it has not been bad at all, I like the result of the combination of fabrics, I have a large box where I'm keeping the bits that I have plenty of other work and for these things come in handy ;.
here and see finished, all the letters and heart go with DMC floss lilac color darker than the shirt to highlight, I've only used one strand. For the embroidery I used a perl cord in brown because I wanted to stay with the profile, and the French knot points also with a red pearl. On top of those buttons with a dark purple ribbons on what you think? I love it !!!!!! ah! this is for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment