Monday, March 21, 2011

Bully Beatdown Season 3

Back !!!!! My visit to the "International Festival Patchwork 2011 Sitges Sitges

We're back! has been a short but intense trip, the truth that we had a great time. At the end we have only Mariángeles my sister and I, my friend Sylvia and Ana Maria have not been able to travel ... the daughter of Ana Maria was operated on for appendicitis yesterday. * Click on images to enlarge.

Time has not been better, a splendid day with warmth and sun, great atmosphere for the ride and all the people ........ is a wonderful stroll through its streets, and look that made us precious time!.

the streets of Sitges ....

Some photo booths at opening that there were few people and I took ... was filled within minutes!

I was thrilled to meet many of the bloggers usually follow my blog and I recognized the fair, I'll put the pictures of many of you to whom I was delighted to put a face and know, but the truth .... the end I have a little trouble because you were many! I photographed some and not others ... but I'm delighted to be able to greet you all!! here are the photos so you can download them, I have this link of all the bloggers with whom I photographed for me no trouble when sending them yourself please!

With Blanca, Pilar and her friend Julia agreed, as last year, the same hotel ....

with Belen and Silke ..

This year there were two tents instead of one and many stands, the really precious things, sorry for not having to spend more euritos cachissss ..... well I do not buy too much because I have bought and I have to give out to my house and looks like a warehouse! I was in positions of "Trelly" healthy and also the "Patch My little house" with Pepi, Susana, Noe and her friends as friendly as ever, even in "Nice Work" was promised them a visit, I was delighted to greet them all! photos here.

With Pepi, Noe and Sue .....

Trelly
With Aurora and stand in front of her .....
Throughout the day we visited the various exhibitions .... the truth is that this year I did not like as much as last year ..... was tad "Raritan" too abstract for my taste ..... I like the patchwork classic country ... more ..... but there was a lovely exhibition of the stunning landscape designer "Lenore Crawford" photos here, I love!
On Sunday morning we visited the pavilion with the exposure of participants to contest the English Association Patchwork ( click the link for seeing pictures) had jobs and some not so beautiful but overall I liked, I put here some of the photos of that statement, I have so many that if would never end.

guest country this year was Russia here the poster of the exhibition's guest country with a photo ......

another room in this exhibition of Rita Huchens, very colorful, many of them seemed kaleidoscopes .....

Well that was all, pictures are to fill, but as such could not put them here will understand it would never end !!!!!!!!! until next year hope to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment