Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Burping Nausea Flu Feeling

My shopping ..........

were few .... I decided not to buy without "rhyme or reason" because I have accumulated much material I need to give out, but ..... any day I was kicked out of home with all my bártuloooooooooooos! I have invaded the I tell you ..... always .... but I get the feeling of being the problem many of us right? had bought for me .... uffff! lots of stuff!! but I did .....
every month keeps me Pepi "My cottage Patch" Australian magazine of "Homespum" I send home three to save costs .... this time I could pick in hand, personally greet and talk a little bit with it to Susan and Noah, I loved it! he had also ordered the new book by Tilda "Atelier" which brings such beautiful things! I immediately put to work that I have gifts to do .... I greet
Trelly and bought a very pretty fabric valance children to make a towel around my smallish Martin, she got a present ...... not see him until I got home thanks to Trelly gift! not very good as it used ... I have to say .....
bought in "Fet a mĂ " cloths tilda, at another store a few French films I needed, another stand a fabric with retro motifs, that was a treat ..... ah! I forgot, I also bought several things for my drawers, a bird house, a heart and a sewing machine. And these were all my purchases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment