Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Changing Jeep Liberty Shocks

!!!!!! See you in And now a pin

Yes, this year also we will be there !!!!!! We Sylvie, Ana Maria, my sister and myself Mariángeles. Depart from Logrono to four in the morning of Friday-Saturday and arrived at 8:45 to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bhence the commuter train to Sitges , we will stay until Sunday afternoon that we go home at 15:30 this time in the bus .... . grr we have removed the web fare to return by train last year and out very expensive so we decided that we have no choice but to become a bus ..... we're going to do. I hope to meet many of you out there, please hit me if I recognize a voice or a shake that I am very clueless ......;-)). To see if the weather ... so I've seen and read towards the weekend there anticyclone. See !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment