Friday, March 25, 2011

Connect Fax Machine To Cordless

"La broderie: c'ets tout an art" Part 1 ..... Sitges

I started my embroidery "La broderie an art c'est tout" and I finished my first step ... or what is the same as the first page of this abc, and I put a login long where you gave the information in this design that I'm embroidering.

skirts in linen and 1x1 32 ct so I'm having to use the magnifier, the truth I have to say that the photo does it justice, it is more than beautiful beautiful! are no stitches or the crosses, because the photo itself is taken to increase but I will be very, very nice, I'm so glad I chose this design to embroider because I'm enjoying it very much and I embroidered only the first sheet of 20 almost naaaaaaa! I'll take it in stride and go by and I ask the body ... alternating with my other work, and I never tire of doing the same thing, it is very convenient because it only takes three colors.

I say that I started the second sheet last night ....... I am very impatient! This enganchaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment