Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hives Only When I Sleep



This is a clip I made in a while ..... I saw him in Paris in the booth "Rovaris" you know .... .. the one where I bought the pendant that I showed you already. It struck me this brooch so original photo as I did because this is my version .... well ... it is not clear because each one and gives it the air, but the idea got out of there. The charms also bought part in Paris. I made the field with a hard plastic to remove these patterns, put some wadding and then the red plaid fabric, I made a circle of this fabric squares ...... larger than the circle of clear plastic! and then pursed around to fit the circle, well finished my back, put another circle of felt that I glued with hot glue to cover the furrows, then clip to hold it and go! garnish with a sprig, a few buttons and some charms what you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment