Monday, March 28, 2011

Urinary Tract Infections And Palpitations

"Creation Cross Stitch"


you remember the entry where I commented that the magazine Creating Cross Puno now come in English? Well .... I loved the No. 2-January-February, the magazine that was the one I bought when I learned of its existence by a blogger but wanted the collection from the beginning because I'd just start this post, as I found the No. 1-November-December, I wrote to the publisher asking please if you could send that number I needed, I responded immediately telling me that happened to them was again and sent me 1 and a gift bag, which you see in the picture ........


As has come the No. 3 of-March-April and I have the top three magazines of "Creating Cross Stitch," I commented at the time that is bimonthly , so until mid-May The next issue will not go from May to June. Tell them they have beautiful projects! I love the magazine and I recommend it to lovers of French designs cross stitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment